1. Building Sanitation and PPE: We have purchased hospital-grade sanitation equipment and will take every precaution to clean and disinfect our facility before, during, and after all services. Hand sanitizing stations and masks will be available if you desire a mask but they will not be required. Do whatever makes you comfortable.
2. Revised Service Times: We have revised our service times for the time being. We will offer 3 services at 8:30AM, 10:30AM, and 12:30PM. More services will be added as needed. We realize that it may take some time for everyone to feel comfortable gathering in person again and that’s okay. We will continue to offer a high quality, engaging online worship experience for those that choose to continue worshipping at home.
3. Building Capacity: We will limit our building capacity to 25%. Our building is rated for 2600 people and we will offer 600 spots for each service plus our Dream Teamers. Reservations can be made for our services on our church website. We will ask that everyone attending a service show their “ticket” when they arrive. Please note that reservations will need to be made for children. If you are feeling ill or have a weakened immune system, we would encourage you to continue to worship with us online.
4. FFC Kids: We are a church that places a high priority on ministering to the next generation. Because of this, FFC Kids will be in full effect for children ages birth - 4th grade, at a limited capacity. All children will have their temperatures taken at check-in. All FFC Kids workers will also be screened and will be wearing face coverings. We have purchased face coverings with fun, kid-friendly themes in order to help put our kids at ease as much as possible. If you choose to bring your children into the auditorium, please bring an iPad with headphones or activities such as coloring sheets in order to help us maintain a distraction-free environment.
5. Social Distancing: We will do our best to follow social distancing protocols and ask you to help us as we do so. I love that we are a high-touch church family but I don’t feel it would be wise at this time to hug and shake hands. Our ushers will also be seating every other row in the auditorium and ask you to keep at least 3 chairs between households. As of now, our Cafe will not be open.